Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thanks Good Things Utah!

I love the ABC Channel 4 morning show Good Things Utah!

I'm honored to have been a guest today in the GTU kitchen where I had fun making my Gingerbread Peach Cake with GTU host Marti Skold. Like her co-hosts, Nicea Degering, Angie Larsen, and Reagan Leadbetter, Marti is not only super talented but also a down-to-earth, super nice person.

This marks my second visit to the show. I want to thank the hosts and crew for always making me feel right at home. Special thanks to producer Carol Medworth. Carol has a wonderful knack for making everything on the set look spectacular and for taking a genuine interest in her guests.

With fall right around the corner and fresh peaches on the trees, my Gingerbread Peach Cake is great topped with a little Cool Whip and served with a cup of warm apple cider. You can use fresh or canned peaches. If you use fresh peaches, and they're a little tart, bump up the brown sugar a bit to about 1/2 cup instead, of the 1/4 cup you would use with canned peaches.

Here's a link to the recipe:

http://www.abc4.com/content/gtu/recipes/story.aspx?content_id=391c3857-73ac-46fb-a03f-55c6e4bb433a



Thanks Good Things Utah. You are all phenomenal!

No comments: