Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I'm Still Here . . . Kinda

For a long time now I've neglected this blog. My life has gone in a much different direction than when I wrote and promoted Peach 101. Now I'm writing novels and illustrating children's picture books. Lots of good things are on the horizon. But life keeps taking me back to Peach 101 and I'm thankful there is still such an interest in the book. A large publisher has requested to take over the rights, give it a much needed edit and new cover, and republish it next year. I'm still in negotiations and haven't decided what to do. I've been asked if I will do a second cookbook and the answer is yes, I'm working on it now--but don't look for it until late next year.

In the meantime I'll try to post on this blog more often. If you can't find me here come visit my other blogs:

www.heartsandhands.blogspot.com
www.forethoughtandpurpose.blogspot.com
www.lorinawyn.blogspot.com
www.lorinawyn.com

This coming weekend, September 11-12, is Peach Days in northern Utah's Brigham City--my hometown. If you're up this way the book will be available at our local Chamber of Commerce building downtown.

No comments: